Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Admit Card 2017, Zone Wise Navy Guard Navik Call Letter 2017, ICG Navik Hall Ticket 2017, Indian Coast Guard Permission Letter 2017 & Download On the official Website http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Hall Ticket 2017: – All the Candidates are informed that the Indian coast guard (Domestic Branch) Admit Card will be issued on the official website 2017 The Latest Notification for the Post of Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) the application link given at the bottom of the page by login to the official website of the department. More detail downloads the official website all candidates who have submitted their application form on or before the last date of application and are in short listing will be eligible to get download the Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2017.
जिन अभ्यर्थियो ने नाविक डोमेस्टिक ब्रांच पदों की भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन किया था,भारतीय नौसेना बोर्ड ने उनका परीक्षा के लिए प्रवेश पत्र जारी किये है आप नीचे दिए गये लिंक से अपना प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते है, हम आपको इंडियन कोस्ट गार्ड नाविक परीक्षा से संबंधित सारी जानकारी universityadmitcard.in पर जारी कर दी जाएगी, तथा परीक्षा की अधिक जानकारी जानने के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट के साथ जोड़े रहिये अगर हमारे द्वारा दी गई जानकारी आपको अच्छी लगी तो आप अपने दोस्तों को भी बताये, ध्न्यवाद,
- 1 Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Hall Ticket 2017:-
All the candidates can download their Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Admit Card 2017 after issuing at their official website. Call Letter for eligible short listed candidates consist posts, time and place for examination, which is scheduled in 2017. Admit Card will be also available online at Indian Coast Guard official Website. Get all the detail for Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Admit Card 2017 on the official website http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in & universityadmitcard.in
Indian Coast Guard Navik Hall Ticket 2017:- All candidates Required to the bring 2 copy of admit card with identical color passport size photo with blue background, candidates shall bring all original document attested, class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet, class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet, caste certificate, for the submission at the examination on the date of examination. Any candidates do not carry all these documents not permitted to the appear in the examination center.
- Two copies of admit card with the latest photograph affixed on it.
- Class 10th Original pass certificate and Original mark sheet.
- Class 12th Original pass certificate and Original mark sheet.
- 10 recent passport size color photographs with a Blue background.
Original Caste certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate, Proof of identity such as Passport, Driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, ID card or any other photo identity proof issued by Govt of India.
- Name of the Department: – Indian Coast Guard
- Name of the Exam: – Navik (Domestic Branch)
- Category: – Admit Card
- Exam Date: – Update Soon
- Official website: – http://www.joiniancoastguard.gov.in
Age Limit: The age should be between 18 years to 22 years
Educational Qualification: – The candidates should have done his/her intermediate with minimum 50% Mark in Mathematics and Physics
ICG Navik (Domestic Branch) Exam Pattern
The written Exam will be of objective type comprising of Mathematics, Physics, Basic Chemistry, Knowledge of English Up to 12th Std, General knowledge, Current affairs, and Reasoning etc.
- To apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) post you have to follow a simple procedure which is as follows-
- Click on the Apply Online Button and a new registration form will be open either in a new tab or in a pop-up, please ensure that your browser is compatibles with these. After that, you just have to follow normal guidelines and fill your details very carefully.
- Submit the ICG Navik (Domestic Branch) Application form before the due date to avoid any inconvenience.
- Candidates are advice to take a printout of filled application form for future use.
All Candidates advised to keep visit www.universityadmitcard.in Website Regularly for Latest Updates regarding Exam Date, Admit Card, & Result etc.
Thank you for visit. Candidate can share this article on social media i.e. Facebook, Google Plus, WhatsApp, and Twitter etc. You can bookmark this page also for future updates i.e. Admit Card, Result etc. Indian Coast Guard Board will release Admit Card for the examination after 2017.